Date(s) - 23/11/2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The workshop will combine presentations and open discussion. Members of Task 26 and guest speakers will present cutting-edge research and new insights into costs and values of offshore wind energy. Topics include:
- Cutting wind energy costs in half by 2050 – results of an expert elicitation
- Expert perspectives on the wind plant of the future
- Value-based metrics to assess offshore wind cost
- The rise of competitive procurement in offshore wind energy
- Peek into the future: economic perspectives on floating wind, energy islands, new business models and financing concepts, new routes to market.
Note that we plan to accommodate virtual participation as well as in-person physical participation for persons that have paid the entrance fee to the WindEurope Conference. Our event is free. Physical participation will require an entrance fee to the WindEurope conference.