The following countries with institutes participate in IEA Task 47 Turbinia
- Denmark: Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Siemens- Gamesa Renewable Energy
- France: Ecole de Nantes (ECN), ONERA, IFP Energies Nouvelles
- Germany: Forwind/Fraunhofer IWES, University of Stuttgart (IAG), Kiel University of Applied Sciences, WINDnovation, German Aerospace Center DLR, Enercon, UAS Emden/Leer
- Italy: CNR-INM, PoliMi, University of Rome “La Sapienza” University of Rome “Roma Tre” – University of Florence, Politecnico di Bari
- Netherlands: Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), CWI, Delft University of Technology, Suzlon Blade Technology (SBT), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), LM, University of Twente
- Sweden: Uppsala University Campus Gotland
- Switzerland: Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences (OST)
- United States: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
To participate in the research activities of Task 47, researchers must reside in a country that participates in the IEA Wind Agreement AND has agreed by official letter to participate in Task 47. The participating member country of the IEA Wind TCP must designate a lead institution that agrees to the obligations of Task participation (pay the annual fee and agree to perform specified parts of the work plan).
Active researchers (performing part of the work plan) benefit from meetings and professional exchange during the term of the Task. Countries participating in the Task benefit from the information developed by the Task. The value of the research performed is many times the cost of the country participation fee or the labor contributed to carrying out the work plan.
Any Question at
Tel: +xx xx xx xx
Monday to Friday
9 am – 17 pm Central European Time
Send your mail at