The Task members share information relevant to the topic of wind turbine blades recycling on a TEAMS plateform hosted at DTU. Some of the content shared is:
- Current and past research projects;
- Lists of publications;
- Project reports;
- Magazine articles.
Join the task and get access to the Task 45 TEAMS plateform.
Not official IEA Wind Task 45 publications. Publications with a link are open access.
- J. Beauson, A. Laurent, D.P. Rudolph, J. Pagh Jensen, The complex end-of-life of wind turbine blades: A review of the European context, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 155, 2022, 111847
- P. Deeney, A. J. Nagle, F. Gough, H. Lemmertz, E. L. Delaney, J. M. McKinley, C. Graham, P.G. Leahy, N. P. Dunphy, G. Mullally, End-of-Life alternatives for wind turbine blades: Sustainability Indices based on the UN sustainable development goals, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 171, 2021, 105642.
- E. L. Delaney, J. M. McKinley, W. Megarry, C. Graham, P. G. Leahy, L. C. Bank, R. Gentry, An integrated geospatial approach for repurposing wind turbine blades, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 170, 2021, 105601.
- A.P.M. Velenturf, A Framework and Baseline for the Integration of a Sustainable Circular Economy in Offshore Wind, Energies 2021, Volume 14, 5540.
- A. J. Nagle, E. L. Delaney, L. C. Bank, P. G. Leahy, A Comparative Life Cycle Assessment between landfilling and Co-Processing of waste from decommissioned Irish wind turbine blades, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 277, 2020, 123321.
- T. R. Gentry, T. Al-Haddad, L. C. Bank, F. R. Arias, A. Nagle, P. Leahy, Structural Analysis of a Roof Extracted from a Wind Turbine Blade, ASCE Journal of Architectural Engineering, 2020.
Any Question at
Tel: +xx xx xx xx
Monday to Friday
9 am – 17 pm Central European Time
Send your mail at