2021 Spring Update
28th April 2021
Meeting leader: Andy Clifton U. Stuttgart
The 2021 Spring Update brought together the Task 32 members for an overview of our recent activities.
The update included presentations from our working groups, a report from the recent workshop on the digitalisation of wind lidar, and news about new initiatives starting in 2021. The Operating Agents also shared first ideas for the future of Task 32.
Presentations are available to members using the links below. There are no minutes.
- The Task 32 overview, ideas for the future of the Task, and other slides from the Operating Agent can be found in this PDF.
The minutes, presentations, and other documents from this meeting are only available to members of IEA Wind Task 32. They include:
- Working group on wind lidar in complex terrain (Alexander Stökl)
- Working group on wind lidar in cold climate (Nicolas Jolin)
- Report from the Task 32 workshop on the digitalisation of wind lidar (Andy Clifton)
- The next stage of Task 32 (Task 32 Operating Agents and Advisory Board)
- Power curves from nacelle-mounted lidar (Hans Ejsing Jorgensen)
- Round-robin on turbulence from nacelle-mounted lidar (Jens Reichert)
- Wind lidar for offshore wind energy (Julia Gottschall)
These documents can be accessed here.